Maximum 6 people
When: Saturday, December 9
Where: Panarama Pool, Sydney, BC (Victoria)
How: Meet and greet on pool deck 10:30 – 11:00am
Instruction in pool 11:15am-12:45pm
Video 12:45pm – 1pm
Classroom 1:00pm- 2:30pm
Entrance to the pool is included in your registration fee.
Video analysis emailed after clinic
Referral and alumni discounts available. Email Teresa for discount code.
IS THIS CLINIC RIGHT FOR YOU?
Each clinic is adjusted in real time to accommodate the needs of the participants.
During this clinic you will develop mindfulness and the principle skills of balance, streamline and propulsion. This style of swimming is ideal for triathletes who want to exit the swim refreshed and ready for the bike.
This course is for you if any of the statements are true:
- Breathless after 50-100m
- Haven’t had lessons in a while
- Don’t know how to breathe to both sides.
- Getting ready for your first triathlon
- I have completed a few triathlons
- I use too much energy to swim
- I can swim but I am exhausted
- I kick hard to propel me forward