Teresa Seibel is the Head Coach and administrator for all Total Immersion programs and events in British Columbia.
- Total Immersion Master Coach
- Certified Community Triathlon BC Coach
- Founder of the Kamloops Spring Sprint, Race Director from 2009-2014
- Sport Chair for 2011 Western Canada Summer Games
- Past President of the Kamloops Triathlon Club
- Certified NLS lifeguard 2017 – present
Veteran of 2 Ironman, 3 Half Ironman, 5 Marathons, and many more short course triathlons and runs.
Teresa’s passion is sharing her love of swimming. Her own experience learning to swim as an adult led her to a coaching career.
In every coaching session, she empathizes with the struggles of her clients while showing them the efficient way to exercise. She loves to share in the ecstatic, enlightened moments her clients experience. She strives to achieve work-family-life balance and coaches with this in mind.
She can help you achieve your goals that relate to competing in triathlons or simply getting into better shape through swimming. Her enthusiasm for these sports is contagious and her energy is infectious!