When: Wednesday, December 11, 2019
Where: SFU Lorne Davis pool, Burnaby
How: Meet on Pool Deck 7:00pm
Discussion and dry land rehearsals 7:10 -7:30pm
Pool 7:30pm – 9:00pm
Entrance to the pool is included in your registration fee.
Video analysis loaded to Dropbox and emailed after clinic
IS THIS CLINIC RIGHT FOR YOU?
Each clinic is adjusted in real time to accommodate the needs of the participants.
Learn the benefits of the 2, 4, or 6 beat kick. Learn how, when and why to use each in a triathlon. Keep your legs feeling refreshed for the bike and the run.
We work on three main components of the kick
- This clinic is right for you if:
- I have lazy legs
- I use my legs too much and I am exhausted
- I kick to keep my legs up
- I don’t know when I kick and why
- I need a general touch up
- I would like evaluation of underwater swim video
Location and parking:
SFU Aquatic Centre, Main Campus Burnaby, BC
The best place to park is the West Mall Parkade on Level 8.
The pool is in the Lorne Davis Complex right below it on the map. Parking fee applies