When: Sunday, April 5, 2020
Where: Creston & District Community Complex
312 19th Avenue North, Box 477, Creston, BC V0B 1G0
How: Meet on Pool Deck 11:30am
Classroom 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Entrance to the pool is included in your registration fee.
Video analysis loaded to Dropbox and emailed after clinic
IS THIS CLINIC RIGHT FOR YOU?
Each clinic is adjusted in real time to accommodate the needs of the participants.
Learn the benefits of the 2, 4, and 6 beat kick. Learn how, when and why to use each in a triathlon. Keep your legs feeling refreshed for the bike and the run.
We work on three main components of the kick
- This clinic is right for you if:
- I have lazy legs
- I use my legs too much and I am exhausted
- I kick to keep my legs up
- I don’t know when I kick and why
- I need a general touch up
- I would like evaluation of underwater swim video
Participants that register for both the Effortless Endurance workshop and the kick clinic receive a $50.00 discount by entering coupon code ‘cres50’ in the coupon box.