Total Immersion instruction is available to cater to the abilities, schedules and goals of the individual. Ten session program is for the fearful, beginner, intermediate, or advanced swimmer. This program is adjusted based on the ability and practice dedication of the swimmer.
Burnaby sessions offered Tuesdays from noon until 9pm or Wednesdays from 6am-8am out of Catalyst Kinetics endless pool.
Package includes the following:
- 3 x 45 minutes of pool time developing of the Total Immersion freestyle drill series – a sequence of exercises that will help you not only swim faster and longer, but understand the mechanics of the stroke better. Drills will be specific to the swimmers ability and goals.
- 3 swim workouts/drill sheets for home review
- 3 x 15 minutes of theory and discussion before or after each session – Total 1:15 hour theory
- email support to a maximum of 3
- Guaranteed 1 video review
- Entrance to the pool
- Scheduling flexibility