Total Immersion instruction is available to cater to the abilities, schedules and goals of the individual. Programs available for beginner, intermediate, or advanced swimmers.
Summer Sessions in Burnaby can be booked online for July 23 or August 27. These sessions are held at Sasamat Lake, White Pine Beach, Belcarra Regional Park
SOLD OUT FOR AUGUST
Directions – Instructions to Sasamat Lake are available on both Maps and Google maps; however, it is best to input White Pine Beach. The signs on the road say Belcarra Regional Park, White Pine Beach (They don’t say Sasamat Lake.). Buntzen lake is nearby and this is not the lake.
There are 2 beaches with public change rooms in the middle. If you are facing the lake, we will meet on the left side of the washroom building. If you see a concession building with washrooms, face the lake and continue left past the changroom washrooms to the next. I will have my phone with me but service is spotty.
**Will resume mid September, 2019
Burnaby sessions offered Tuesdays from noon until 7pm or Wednesdays from 6am-8am out of Catalyst Kinetics endless pool. Direct booking times will be available mid August.
Package includes the following:
- 5 x 45 minutes of pool time developing of the Total Immersion freestyle drill series – a sequence of exercises that will help you not only swim faster and longer, but understand the mechanics of the stroke better. Drills will be specific to the swimmers ability and goals.
- 5 swim workouts/drill sheets for home review
- 5 x 15 minutes of theory and discussion before or after each session – Total 1:15 hour theory
- email support to a maximum of 5
- Guaranteed 1 video review
- Entrance to the pool
- Scheduling flexibility