Custom Swim training plans
These plans include weekly workouts designed specifically for the goals and ability level of each swimmer. These are NOT stock workouts – with no two workouts alike! Training plans can be designed to supplement private lessons, offer continual guidance after completion of a clinic or seminar, as well as support swimmers interested in mixing up their traditional practices with a variety of fun, new and challenging sets! Don’t waste precious training time with cookie-cutter workouts; maximize your performance by allowing us to provide you with a customized, time-effective workouts, designed to best suit YOUR needs, goals and commitment level! Three different training plan schedules are available.
EACH WORKOUT WILL INCLUDE:
- CORE PURPOSE: Detailed focal points and set descriptions accompany each workout so you understand WHY you are swimming each individual set and its intended purpose (i.e. speed/tempo training, recovery, skill development, strength building, breath control etc.)
- Personalized intervals, distances and focal points (monthly test sets recalibrate intervals and tempo)
- Optional coach feedback and analysis following any workout
Step 1 – Initial phone consultation $85.00
Fee and video requirement waived for alumni
- Client submits numerous swimming videos – preferably underwater. If underwater is not possible, I will work with above view. Please upload to Dropbox and share folder. We will continue to use this shared folder for future workouts and videos.
Here is the list:
a) underwater side view
b) underwater front view
c) above side view
d) above front view
These segments need to be 15 metres or 15 seconds in length.
- Client answers goal questionnaire
- Coach provides basic feedback and where we go from here.
Step 2 – Choose initial 3 month coaching plan
Custom training plans
|Customized workouts per week||2||3||4|
|Email support per month||4||8||12|
|Phone support per month||20 min||30 min||40min|
|*Workshop, lesson discounts||5%||10%||15%|
|**Commitment level||3 months||3 months||3 months|
- Valid only during committed months
- ** Minimum 3 month requirement to start participating in online training program, then may move to monthly. Payment must be made in full prior to start of program.
Step 3 – Coach provides workouts weekly
Coaching is supplied through the online Training Peaks software where your workouts will be posted on your own personal coaching page and you will be able to enter the details of your workouts for analysis by your coach.
Saturday – Clients adds workout availability
Tuesday – Workout posted and feedback given
Saturday– Client emails feedback and notes from workouts.
Step 4 – Evaluation of progress after 3 months